Kostanay rgn to toughen quarantine regulations
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM Chief sanitary doctor of Kostanay region Vladimir Nechitailo addressed the people due to strengthening of quarantine regulations, Kazinform reports referring to alau.kz.
According to him the region reports over the last day rapid deterioration in the epidemiological situation. The region records 50-100 new coronavirus cases every day. As of today there are 518 infected. During June 8-14, 56 more cases were registered, 251 cases were detected on 15-21 June. The most of cases were revealed in Kostanay with 97 cases.
The restrictions will remain in effect during June 23-30. Lockdown will be imposed since 00:00 June 27 until June 28 in the region.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis