Kostanay rgn to introduce tougher quarantine measures
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM – Kostanay region is introducing tougher quarantine measures following the decision of the operative staff, Kazinform cites the press service of the regional administration.
The restrictions including shortening operating hours of eateries to 11:00pm with as few as 30 seats, suspension of out-door attractions are to be in place.
Weekend restrictions include suspension of public transport services, operation of shopping facilities of over 2,000 sq.m., trade and entertainment centers except for food supermarkets and pharmacies the centers house.
Indoor non-food and food markets will also not run, while retail non-food markets will be allowed to operate from 10:00am to 08:00pm.
Fitness centers as well as sports and recreation centers are also not allowed to operate.
The restrictions are said to be in place starting from October 20.
Kostanay region has reported a total of 3,538 COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the year, 3,298 or 90.4% of the region’s total COVID-19 cases have recovered.
- Coronavirus death toll exceeds 2,000 in Kazakhstan
- Shymkent attracts 1 trillion worth of investment in 2 years – mayor
- Tokayev briefed on progress of Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine development
- 4 regions in coronavirus red zone in Kazakhstan
- 2 major cities lead in number of SMEs in Kazakhstan
- New virus cases at 9-month high of over 600, tighter curbs to be considered in S Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis