Kostanay rgn moves out of ‘yellow zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kostanay region is now in the «green zone» on the State’s map of the spread of COVID-19, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Nur-Sultan, Almaty cities, Atyrau, Aktobe, Akmola, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions are in the «red zone» for new COVID-19 cases.
Shymkent city, Zhambyl, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan, and Mangistau regions remain in the «yellow zone».
East Kazakhstan, Kostanay, and Turkestan regions are in the «green zone» for coronavirus cases.
- Nur-Sultan airport to pilot Ashyq project from May 12
- Highest single-day death toll from COVID-19 reported in Nepal
- Over 183 thou given COVID-19 vaccines in Almaty rgn
- UN chief Guterres encourages staff to get vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik V against COVID
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine production line launched
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis