Kostanay region lifts ‘red’ terror threat level, state of emergency in place
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM The republican operations headquarters in Kostanay region decided to lift the ‘red’ terrorism threat level, Kazinform learnt from the regional commandant’s headquarters.
The same time policy reminds that the state of emergency remains in place in the region between January 5 and January 19.
It forbids movement of vehicles during the curfew hours between 11:00 p.m. and 07:00 a.m.
- Checkpoints remain in place in some regions of Kazakhstan
- Mass riots in Kazakhstan: 711 on preventive detention
- The 1st batch of Sputnik Light vaccine landed in Kostanay region
- 16 criminal cases into deaths, tortures and abuse of power initiated, General Prosecutor’s Office
- 31 detained amid mass riots, treated at hospitals, Interior Ministry
- Over 336,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kostanay region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis