Kostanay region confirms first coronavirus case, total at 460
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Seven more cases of coronavirus infection were registered in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports with reference to www.coronavirus2020.kz.
Thus, seven new cases were reported in East Kazakhstan region - 1 case, Zhambyl region - 2 cases, Turkestan region - 3 cases and Kostanay region - 1 case.
To date, 460 cases of coronavirus infection are registered in the country including 199 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 93 cases in Almaty, 22 cases in Karaganda region, 20 cases in Atyrau region, 19 cases in Akmola region, 8 cases in Zhambyl region, 11 cases in Shymkent, 4 cases in East Kazakhstan region, 9 cases in Almaty region, 7 cases in Aktobe region, 18 cases in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case in Pavlodar region, 1 case in Mangistau region, 26 cases in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases in West Kazakhstan region, 19 cases in Turkestan region and 1 case in Kostanay region.
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Kazakhstan launches environmental education project
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis