Kostanay region built above 160,000 sq m of housing this year
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kostanay region Governor Arkhimed Mukhambetov told about housing construction progress in the region, Kazinform reports.
«The region this year assumes obligations to put into service 449,000 sq m of housing that 4,500 apartments,» he told a briefing. «Since the beginning of the year 163,600 sq m of housing were built. Investments into housing construction grew by 11.8%. It is planned to invest some KZT 20 bln into construction this year,» he added.
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis