Kokshetau to host next Kazakhstan-Russia Forum of Interregional Cooperation
OMSK. KAZINFORM – The XVI Forum of International Cooperation of Kazakhstan and Russia came to an end in Omsk, Kazinform reports.
President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev suggested holding the forum in Kokshetau in 2020.
«Environment is one of the most important areas of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia. Ecological problems have no boundaries. We must tackle them together, that is why I suggest dedicating the next forum to the theme Cooperation in the sphere of ecology and green growth and hold it in Kokshetau in 2020,» President Tokayev said.
While summing up the results of the forum, the Head of State stressed a lot of work was ahead.
The forum which has been held since 2003 in the cities of Kazakhstan and Russia is an annual event.
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Bed capacity for coronavirus patients in Kazakhstan increased by 70%
- Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
- President Tokayev to address Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis