KHL postpones matches of Barys after positive COVID-19 tests among team members
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 6 season games of HC Barys in the Kontinental Hockey League have been postponed to a later date as 12 team and coaching staff members tested positive for the COVID-19 infection, Kazinform cites the team’s official website.
Six postponed matches include Barys- Dinamo Riga scheduled for September 18, Barys- Severstal Cherepovets (Sept 20), Barys- Metallurg Magnitogorsk (Sept 22), Barys-Kunlun Red Star (Sept 21), Barys- Vityaz (Sept 29), and Barys-Sochi (Oct 1).
The entire team is to be quarantined for two weeks after 12 team and coaching staff members tested positive for the COVID-19 infection.
- N Kazakhstan may conduct 3,000 PCR tests a day
- Spain's COVID-19 cases top 1 mln
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Astana’s riders spend active day in Vuelta a España Stage 2
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis