KHL: HC Barys to sign Canadian forward
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Canadian forward Phil Varone is expected to sign a contract with HC Barys and continue his sports career in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL), Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Barys head coach Yuri Mikhailis reportedly told Sports.kz correspondent that the Canadian forward will sign with the Nur-Sultan-based hockey club until the end of this season.
The 29-year-old Canadian played for many NHL and AHL clubs, namely Buffalo Sabres, Ottawa Senators and Philadelphia Flyers.
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Tennis: Popko strolls into Florianopolis Challenger 3rd round
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis