Keys of rescue ambulances handed in Kazakh Emergency Ministry
ASTANA. July 12. KAZINFORM - Today at the state institution of "Center for Disaster Medicine" under the Ministry of Emergency of Kazakhstan the chief of this authority Vladimir Bozhko has handed the keys of new medical and rescue ambulances to the management of public institutions, says the press service of the Ministry of Emergency of Kazakhstan.
Medical and rescue centers will be equipped with these special devices. Work on creation of such facilities is carried out by the Ministry for Emergency and the Ministry of Health as part of the order of the President and of the state program named "Salamatty Kazakhstan" for 2011 - 2015.
Mobile intensive care units based on Hyundai County vehicles were manufactured at the plant of the Kazakh Motor Company «Astana Motors" in Almaty by special order of the emergency department.
"Ambulance is a vehicle with a high roof, allowing medical personnel to stand in the cabin in full growth - this is very important during resuscitation. With a reanimobile it is possible to evacuate the injured 5-7 people, including 4 bed-ridden," says the press service.
The vehicle has a special separate compartment with necessary rescue tools allowing to carry out work on extraction of victims from a car.
"Resuscitation vehicle is equipped with modern medical equipment necessary for emergency care: a ventilator, emergency medical bag, a set of products and tools for medical purposes, the defibrillator-monitor module type, electrocardiograph devices for dose parenteral administration of drugs, a set of vacuum tires for transport immobilization of patients with spinal cord injuries, fractures of the femur, pelvis, polytrauma, internal bleeding and those in shock " the press service of the Ministry of Emergency reports.
In addition to medical and rescue equipment the ambulance is equipped with a satellite phone, which allows to get in touch out of reach, the GPS navigation system, digital FM radio, and alarm-device speakerphone.
- Kazakhstan reports decrease in COVID-19 morbidity and mortality rates
- Kia halts 2 local plants on COVID-19 cases for 4 days
- Health ministry issues update on COVID-19 patients
- Students in greater Seoul return to school as virus slows, learning gap widens
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 62 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
- 64 COVID-19 recoveries recorded in Kazakhstan over past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis