KazPost employees collected 43 tonnes of waste under #TazaQazaqstan campaign
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On August 17, the employees of JSC KazPost collected 43 tonnes of waste as part of #TazaQazaqstan ecological campaign, Kazinform reports.
«All the branches and the central office of KazPost joined today #Birge #TazaQazaqstan campaign initiated last month by Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources Magzum Mirzagaliyev. KazPost has always actively backed the ecological initiatives,» CEO of JSC KazPost Saken Sarssenov posted in his Facebook account.
The company will continue participating in the campaigns which make our planet and our country cleaner, he added.
- CIS Interstate Environmental Council expected to convene in Minsk in August
- 7 dead in flood-ravaged southwest Japan as rescue operations continue
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan sign roadmap, strengthen water cooperation
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- National Park Support Fund established in Kazakhstan
- Swimming banned in Lake Sayran in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis