Kazinform is the source of talented staff, Nursultan Nazarbayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev congratulated Kazinform International News Agency’s staff on its 100th anniversary.
Elbasy noted that all these years the agency was known as a source of talented staff and professional media workers. Having preserved great traditions of journalism Kazinform over the years of independence has confidently joined the ranks of the leading mass media of Kazakhstan.
The Elbasy noted that Kazinform contributes greatly to the development of the country’s social and sociopolitical life. «Kazinform marks its 100th anniversary, it became the internationally-recognized media resource. It is the result of the well-coordinated work of the great team of professionals,» the telegram reads.
Nursultan Nazarbayev wished Kazinform Agency’s staff good health, success, prosperity and fruitful work for the good of independent Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan welcomes entry into force of Treaty on Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Important stage of journalism by field development to kicks off
- New deputies to give Majilis new impulse – Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Elbasy nominates Nigmatulin to lead Nur Otan Party’s parliamentary group
- Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Kazakh Foreign Minister
- Elbasy votes in People’s Assembly election to Lower Chamber
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis