Kazinform correspondent wins 1st place in Shanyrak creativity contest
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Annual creative contest «Shangyrak» was carried out in the framework of «Media and Public Accord» forum initiated by the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The purpose of the contest is to promote the development of domestic journalism, encourage journalists covering events, projects and activities of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan.
The first place in the nomination «The best material devoted to the promotion and expansion of the state language use» went to Ruslan Gabbasov, correspondent-analyst of «Kazinform» International News Agency, Aksaule Baimenshina - correspondent of the Khabar-24 television channel and Julia Mager, editor of «Kazakhstanskaya Pravda»newspaper.
Recall that today Nur-Sultan has hosted V international media forum «Media and Public Accord» of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Archeologists discover sun disk in NW Turkey
- TV project to search for missing kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Brazil's famous Rio Carnival postponed due to COVID-19
- Abai and Al Farabi postage stamps released in Estonia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis