Kazcosmos to create space monitoring system for ministries
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The Airspace Committee of the Ministry of Defense and Airspace Industry of Kazakhstan has started work on creation and development of space data infrastructure based on Earth remote sensing data and satellite navigation for the purpose of different industry goals of ministry agencies and organizations.
"The national operator of the ERS and satellite navigation will provide state agencies and organizations with free services of space data processing and analysis and provide access to this data via geoportals.
Geoportal is a subsystem of space monitoring designed for complex solution of different goals in different industries using ERS data.
In 2018 space monitoring includes solution of the goals of four ministries: the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Energy and the Ministry of Investments and Development.
Once introduced the space monitoring system will allow government agencies to perform better evaluation, planning and decision-making process and improve performance in general due to minimized field research and enhanced detection of errors and violations.
- Government to take measures to build investors and trading partners’ confidence
- 144 projects launched in 2021 under Kazakh Industrialization Map
- Astana International Exchange and Euroclear Bank launch Enhanced Settlement Service
- Deputy head of Kazakh strategic planning agency relieved of duties
- Iran exporting agro products to Central Asia for 25 yrs
- Kazakh PM charged to submit draft program to increase household income
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis