Kazakhstanis to enjoy warm weekend
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - A sedentary anticyclone has established over the northern regions of Kazakhstan. Thus, warm weather is forecast for the major part of the republic, Kazinform reports with the reference to RSE Kazhydromet.
On June 6-7, in the northern and central regions air temperature will rise - at night +5 +15°C, daytime +18 ... .+30°C.
Unstable weather is expected in the western and eastern parts of Kazakhstan. Forecasters predict intermittent rains with thunderstorm and hail. Dust storms are expected in the south and southwest.
- Thundershowers, hail and high wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for Kazakh capital and some regions
- Scorching heat to roast N Kazakhstan in July
- Rainy weather expected in Kazakhstan Jul 2-4
- Storm to batter 5 regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis