Kazakhstani Zhalgas Zhumagulov loses second UFC fight
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh fighter Zhalgas Zhumagulov has lost his second UFC bout in Abu Dhabi, Kazinform cites Sports.kz.
Zhalgas (13-4) was defeated by Swedish Amir Albazi (13-1) in a flyweight fight at UFC 257 by unanimous decision. The 3-round bout took place in Abu Dhabi.
Zhalgas Zhumagulov suffered his 5th loss, while Amir Albazi scored his 14th professional win and 2nd UFC win.
The 32-year-old Kazakhstani controversially lost his first UFC fight in June last year against Brazilian Raulian Paiva (20-3) vie judges’ decision.
- Kazakhstani wrestlers claim 7 medals on Day 1 of Matteo Pellicone Memorial
- Kazakhstani Nedovyesov into semi-finals of ATP doubles event in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan to host 2021 MMA World Championships
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik beats Alexander Zverev at ATP Rotterdam
- Kazakh boxers win at the start of Boxam Int’l Tournament in Spain
- Kazakhstani Grigoriy Lomakin reaches Forte 125 Challenger Men’s Doubles quarterfinals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis