Kazakhstani TV Channel staff passes COVID-19 tests as 2 tested positive
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Two members of the Channel One Eurasia tested positive, the goods and services quality control department of Nur-Sultan informs.
They both were asymptomatic. Currently, they are at the hospital. 185 workers of the TV Channel passed COVID-19 tests at large. The close and potential contacts were traced and put under home quarantine. Sanitary and epidemiological regulation was toughened at Kazmedia Centre.
As earlier reported, Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Aida Balayeva confirmed two coronavirus cases.
- Italy still a virus hotspot says Vienna
- S. Korea to enhance quarantine measures in greater Seoul area amid spiking cases
- Russia again reports record-high 174 coronavirus deaths in 24 hours
- 4, 827 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- U.S. COVID-19 deaths top 100,000 -- Johns Hopkins University
- WHO reports daily increase in coronavirus cases worldwide by over 84,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis