Kazakhstani tennis player reaches career-high in WTA rankings
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani Elena Rybakina has reached the highest spot in the WTA rankings in her career, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Rybakina climbed one spot up to №36 in the updated WTA rankings. Kazakhstan’s №1 in tennis Yulia Putintseva retained the 34th spot. Likewise, Zarina Diyas is ranked 78th, preserving her last week’s result.
Aussie Ashleigh Barty tops the rankings of the best female tennis players in the world. She is followed by Czech Karolina Pliskova and Japanese Naomi Osaka, ranked 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
- Schoolchildren in Kazakhstan to be provided with paper-based textbooks - Minister
- Kazakhstan to set up land reform committee
- 172 more Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus
- COVID-19 update: 1,856 cases registered in Kazakhstan
- President urges Kazakhstanis to observe precautions amid fight vs. COVID-19
- Azerbaijan Embassy lowers flag in solidary with Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis