Kazakhstani shooters win 2 medals at Grand Prix in Kuwait
KUWAIT. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani shooters collected two medals at the H.H. Amir of Kuwait 9th International Shooting Grand Prix in Kuwait today, Kazinform has learnt from the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Three shooters represented Kazakhstan at the 10m Air Rifle Women event.
Elizaveta Bezrukova of Kazakhstan took home silver, while another Kazakhstani Anastasia Moskvicheva settled for bronze. Gold went to a Serbian shooter.
- Nur-Sultan plays host to conference on legacy of Abai
- Kazakh Permanent Rep Umarov presents credentials to OSCE AGS Tuula Yrjölä
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan adds over 270 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia
- Nur-Sultan reports highest number of COVID-19 recoveries in 24hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis