Kazakhstani Rybakina strolls into Indian Wells doubles semis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan’s Elena Rybakina and Russia’s Veronika Kudermetova defeated Czech duet Marie Bouzkova and Lucy Gradetska in the women’s doubles semifinals at the BNP Paribas Open with a score 1:6, 6:1, 10:3, the National Tennis Federation’s press service reports.
The match lasted form 1 hour 6 minutes.In the semifinals Kazakhstan-Russian pair will face Ukraine’s Lyudmila Kichenok and Latvia’s Jeļena Ostapenko.
- Kazakh FM stresses importance of humanitarian aid to people of Afghanistan
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- 200,000 Kazakhstanis to be employed by yearend
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis