Kazakhstani rowers advance to quarter-finals at Olympics in Tokyo
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Three Kazakhstani athletes made it to the quarter-finals of the events at the Tokyo Olympic Games, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
Kazakhstani Natalya Sergeyeva finished sixth with a 46.657 clocking in the Heat 5 of the Women’s Kayak Single 200m event at the Tokyo Olympics.
Another Kazakhstanis Sergey and Timofey Yemelyanov were ranked fourth in the Men’s Canoe Double 1,000m Heat 1 event at the Olympics. The Yemelyanov brothers finished the distance in 3:49:079, thus advancing to the quarter-final of the event.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Kazakhstan to release 6 historical TV drama series
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis