Kazakhstani Putintseva, doubles partner out of U.S. Open
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani Yulia Putintseva and her doubles partner Anna Kalinskaya of Russia were eliminated in the third round of the U.S. Open in New York, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Top-seeded Hungarian Timea Babos and French Kristina Mladenovic stunned the Kazakh-Russian duo in straight sets 6-3, 6-2. The match lasted for 1 h 8 minutes.
Next Babos and Mladenovic are set to vie against Belarusian Victoria Azarenka and Aussie Ashleigh Barty seeded 8th at the tournament.
- How many COVID-19 deaths Kazakhstan registered in past 24 hours
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Iran among five candidates to host AFC Asian Cup 2027
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- 2020 Ice Hockey World Junior Championships date revealed
- Premier League resumes matches in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis