Kazakhstani Popko advances at UniCredit Czech Open after 1st round win
PRAGUE. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani tennis player Dmitry Popko has won the first qualifying round of the tennis tournament taking place in the Czech Republic, Kazinform cites the National Olympic Committee of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstani Dmitry Popko outplayed Portuguese Gomcalo Oliveira in the first qualifying round of UniCredit Czech Open - 6:4,6:4.
The Kazakhstani is to face Australian Aleksandar Vukic in the next round.
- Astana’s riders spend active day in Vuelta a España Stage 2
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- ATP 250 Astana Open to kick off in Nur-Sultan on Oct 25
- Astana’s Boaro and Felline in breakaway in Giro d’Italia Stage 16
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina out of Ostrava Open 2020
- Astana’s Izagirre 13th in Vuelta a España Stage 1
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis