Kazakhstani paralympians in PyeongChang
PYEONGCHANG. KAZINFORM - The 2018 PyeongChang Winter Paralympic Games kicked off at the Olympic Stadium in PyeongChang on March 9.
Kazakhstani skier Kairat Kanafin was the flag bearer of the country at the ceremony.
Kazakhstan is represented at the PyeongChang Paralympics by a record number of athletes - six. They will compete for medals in ski races and biathlon.
The 12th Winter Paralympic Games will be held in PyeongChang from 9 till 18 March. There are 80 medals in 6 sports up for grab.
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis