Kazakhstani Nedovyesov reaches Slovak Open doubles semis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani tennis player Alexander Nedovyesov paired with Ukrainian Denys Molchanov has advanced to the semifinal of the ATP Challenger Tour men’s doubles event in Slovakia, Kazinform cites Olympic.kz.
In the doubles quarterfinal match the Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem beat Luca Margaroli of Switzerland and Srirambalaji Narayanaswamy of India 2-6, 7-5, 10-8.
In 1 hour and 26 minutes Alexander and Denys fired one ace, made one double fault, and saved two break points, and their opponents hit one ace, made one double fault, and saved three break points.
Next Alexander and Denys are to face off against Rafael Matos and Orlando Luz of Brazil.
- Turkestan region country’s leader in terms of COVID-19 vaccination
- Kazakhstan ratifies amendments to EAEU Treaty
- Astana’s Fuglsang returns to Tour de Suisse podium in 3rd overall
- Kazakhstan’s Golubyev 39th in ATP doubles rankings
- Over 1.6 thou people employed via new online recruiting platform Samruk Qyzmet in Kazakhstan
- Elena Rybakina jumps in WTA doubles rankings
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis