Kazakhstani Nedovyesov reaches Slovak Open doubles semis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani tennis player Alexander Nedovyesov paired with Ukrainian Denys Molchanov has advanced to the semifinal of the ATP Challenger Tour men’s doubles event in Slovakia, Kazinform cites Olympic.kz.
In the doubles quarterfinal match the Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem beat Luca Margaroli of Switzerland and Srirambalaji Narayanaswamy of India 2-6, 7-5, 10-8.
In 1 hour and 26 minutes Alexander and Denys fired one ace, made one double fault, and saved two break points, and their opponents hit one ace, made one double fault, and saved three break points.
Next Alexander and Denys are to face off against Rafael Matos and Orlando Luz of Brazil.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Kazakhstan’s Shvedova and Golubev lose in Mixed Doubles event at Tokyo Olympics
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis