Kazakhstani male archers fail to advance at Olympic Games in Tokyo
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The men’s archery team of Kazakhstan made up of Sanzhar Musayev, Ilfat Abdullin, and Denis Gankin lost to the Indian squad 2:6 to advance to the quarterfinals at Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
The Kazakhstani team faced archers from India in the 1/8 finals of the team archery event at the Tokyo Olympics.
Kazakhstan won two bronze medals one in judo clinched by Yeldos Smetov and one in weightlifting hauled by Igor Son at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Kazakh President receives Speaker of Majlisi Milli of Majlisi Oli of Republic of Tajikistan
- Kazakhstan and Russia continue searching for missing in WWII
- Monument honoring poet Rudaki unveiled in Kazakh capital
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Kazakhstan and Tajikistan discuss interparliamentary coop
- Kazakhstani handball team to compete for bronze at Asian Women's Handball Championship
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis