Kazakhstani Levit sensationally knocked out in Tokyo Olympics Round of 16
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani boxer Vassiliy Levit was defeated in his first fight at the Tokyo Summer Olympic Games in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
Spaniard Enmanuel Reyes Pla knocked out 2016 Rio Olympics silver medalist Levit in the second round of their Men’s Heavy -91kg bout. It bears to remind that the Spanish boxer dominated throughout the first round as well.
Earlier Kazinform reported that three Kazakhstani boxers Saken Bibossinov, Zakir Safiullin and Serik Temirzhanov propelled to the next rounds in their respective fights.
Another Kazakhstani Ablaikhan Zhussupov was defeated by American Delante Johnson the Men’s Welter (63-69kg) Preliminaries – Round of 16 today.
- Kazakh Head of State meets with EBRD President Odile Renaud-Basso
- Tokayev addresses 9th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan, expresses State's support to sector
- Humanitarian sphere has reached a new level - Kazakh Secretary of State
- 827,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Popko losses to defending champion John Milliman at Astana Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis