Kazakhstani jazz queen battles cancer
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - Well-known Kazakhstani singers are organizing a special charity concert at the Kazakh State Philharmonic Hall in Almaty on November 11, Kazinform has learnt from the Culture Department of Almaty city.
All money raised at the concert will be spent on treatment for Kazakhstani jazz singer Janna Sattarova who is battling cancer.
One of the most popular singers in Kazakhstan, Janna Sattarova spent over 20 years of her professional career promoting jazz music. The jazz artist performed at many concerts and festivals in Kazakhstan and abroad. She was diagnosed with cancer in October.
- #BeTolerant2020 - UNESCO Almaty launches online campaign
- Almaty to build 38 dorms by 2022
- Talented animation artists invited for KazakhFilm new project
- #STEAMUPKZ: Challenge for Schoolchildren and Students
- Shymkent hands over baton of CIS Capital of Culture to Dushanbe
- UNESCO Water Family: Cooperation in Education and Science in Central Asia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis