Kazakhstani girl, 14, hauls dual moguls gold in Switzerland
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstani athlete Anastassiya Gorodko claimed gold in the Women’s Dual Moguls event at the FIS European Cup in Airolo, Switzernald on January 13, Kazinform has learnt from Olympic.kz.
The 14-year-old Gorodko earned 130 points for her performance at the event. Her closets opponent 18-year-old Janneke Berghuis from the Netherlands scored 104 points and won silver. Katharina Ramsauer (24) of Austria settled for bronze with 78 points.
15-year-old Olessya Graur of Kazakhstan came in fourth with 65 points.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- Park named after Abai opened in Antalya
- Kazakhstan abolishes death penalty
- New appointment in Kazakhstan’s Presidential Administration
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis