Kazakhstani film wins Grand Prix at Warsaw Int’l Film Festival
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan’s 18 kilohertz film by Farkhat Sharipov won the Grand Prix of the 36th Warsaw International Film Festival, the Festival’s’ official website reads.
The film depicts the events taking place in the 90s. It tells the story of love, friendship and betrayal.
The Warsaw International Film Festival is an annual film festival held every October in Warsaw, Poland which previews new films of all genres. The festival has been held every year since 1985.
This year despite the pandemic the Warsaw International Film Festival is being held in a traditional format on October 9-18.
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Population of Kazakhstan may hit 25 mln by 2050
- Kostanay rgn to introduce tougher quarantine measures
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Kaunas
- New deputy defense ministers named in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis