Kazakhstani completes record-breaking swim across Lake Issyk-Kul
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Vitaliy Khudyakov, who won the license for the Olympic Games in Tokyo, multiple Asian championships, becomes the fastest to swim across Lake Issyk-Kul, Kazinform cites Olympic.kz.
Vitaliy aiming to swim across Lake Issyk-Kul set off at 05:15am on August 5 from Cholpon-Ata city, bound for the beach of Kadzhi-Saya. He swam 56 kilometers at water temperature 18-19C in 13 hours and 18 minutes, thus, becoming the fastest to swim across the lake.
His journey was observed by a representative of the Swimming Federation of Kyrgyzstan Akhmet Anarbayev.
He attributed his achievement to his trainings in the run-up to the Tokyo Olympic Games which will take place next year.
Vitaliy Khudyakov is a native of Aktobe region. He is a master of sports of international class, four-time winner of the Asian swimming championships, and multiple champion of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani Popko advances into 2nd round of ATP Tour Challenger event in Brazil
- Astana – Premier Tech renews contracts for 2021 season
- Top boxer to skip Kazakhstan Boxing Championships
- President Tokayev visits a number of sports facilities in Karaganda
- Kazakh female tennis players remain the same in doubles and singles
- Kazakhstani male tennis players up in ATP doubles individual rankings
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis