Kazakhstani canoeist eases into Tokyo Olympics Canoe Slalom semis
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani canoeist Alexandr Kulikov qualified for the Canoe Slalom Semifinal at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
Kulikov finished 13th in the Men’s Canoe Slalom Qualification clocking the distance in 107.5 which enabled him to advance to the semifinals set to be held tomorrow.
Judoka Yeldos Smetov brought Kazakhstan its the first Tokyo Olympics medal - bronze - on July 24.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Crucial for Turkic Council to seek for new tools of work with youth – Minister Balayeva
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis