Kazakhstani Bublik loses 3 spots in ATP ranking
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Alexander Bublik of Kazakhstan has lost three spots in the updated ATP ranking this week, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Bublik who will represent Kazakhstan along with other tennis player at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics landed the 40th spot of the updated world ranking.
Kazakhstan’s Mikhail Kukushkin climbed one spot up to №123, while another representative of Kazakhstan Dmitry Popko slid two spots down to №187.
Novak Djokovic of Serbia remains at the top of the ATP ranking. Coming in second is Russian Daniil Medvedev. Spaniard Rafael Nadal is third in the world.
- Crucial for Turkic Council to seek for new tools of work with youth – Minister Balayeva
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis