Kazakhstani boxer Aidos Yerbossynuly in top-5 of IBF rankings after win by knockout
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The International Boxing Federation has issued the latest rankings, Kazinform cites Sports.kz.
Kazakhstani Aidos Yerbossynuly has moved up from 6th to 4th spot in the IBF’s recent ranking in the super middleweight class.
While the two first spots of the IBF super middleweight ranking are vacant, Russian Evgeny Shvedenko is third. The IBF super middleweight title belongs to American Caleb Plant.
In the qualifying bout on September 12 Yerbossynuly knocked out Lennox Allen of Guyana in the 10th round in Nur-Sultan city and is now a WBA super middleweight world champion title contender.
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis