Kazakhstani archer Abdullin reaches Tokyo Olympics 1/8 Eliminations
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani archer Ilfat Abdullin advanced to the Men’s Individual 1/8 Eliminations at the Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
The Kazakhstani eliminated Dutch Steve Wijler 6-4 in the Men’s Individual 1/16 Eliminations.
Earlier in the Men’s Individual 1/32 Eliminations Abdullin outperformed British James Woodgate 7-3.
Abdullin will take on Chinese Li Jialun in the Men’s Individual 1/8 Eliminations on July 31.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Kazakhstani Gerassimenko wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh duo wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis