Kazakhstani «Alibaba» market proposed to create in country
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Chairman of the Committee of State Revenue of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan Daulet Ergozhin proposed to create an online market in Kazakhstan.
"This is going to be an equivalent of Chinese "Alibaba", the online market. Presently, everything you can find in the market you can find on the Internet. And people know it quite well that things are cheaper on the Internet," D. Ergozhin said speaking at the sitting of the department of state revenue of Astana today.
According to him, this measure will allow to have one common market place, where the customers are protected from fraud and sellers do not have to spend the whole day outside.
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Global growth to hit 5.3%, fastest in 5 decades: UN report
- National Fund assets hit USD 56.9 bln
- Askar Mamin, German business reps discuss implementation of joint projects in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to set up National Geological Service
- UNCTAD World Investment Report: Kazakhstan ranks 1st in growth of net FDI among transition economies
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis