Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «The weeks ahead will become decisive in the fight against pandemic,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said in a televised address.
«The state commission made a decision to impose the nationwide two-week quarantine, it is the right decision. At this moment we see the first signs of stabilization of the situation though it is too early to relax,» the Head of State noted.
The President stressed that the Government is taking all measures to have situation stabilized. Notably, 400 universal mobile crews were formed to render medical services.
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis