Kazakhstan weather forecast for next 3 days
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Met Office issued the weather forecast for Kazakhstan for September 21-23, Kazinform reports.
The country’s west, mountainous areas of the south and southeast are to see mostly rainfalls, and the north and east – at times precipitation mostly as rain with gusty wind.
Temperature is to range between 3-17 degrees Celsius at night and 12-28 degrees Celsius at daytime in the west. The country is to brace for 0-7 degrees Celsius temperature and -3 degrees Celsius frosts at night and 8-23 degrees Celsius at daytime in the northwest.
Temperature standing at 0-5 degrees Celsius, - 3 degrees Celsius frost at night and 6-11 degrees Celsius at daytime in the nighttime is predicted for the north.
The center and east are to brace for 0-5 degrees Celsius, - 3 degrees Celsius frost at night and 6-16 degrees Celsius at daytime.
The country’s south and southeast are to see temperature to stand at 4-15 degrees Celsius at night and 17-28 degrees Celsius during the day.
- Cold spell forecast for Kazakhstan for next 3 days
- Weather forecast for Kazakhstan Oct 18
- Weather without precipitation forecast in most of Kazakhstan Oct 17
- Foggy conditions forecast for 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Weather without precipitation forecast for most of Kazakhstan Oct 16
- Warm spell predicted in Kazakhstan Oct 16-18
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis