Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The three-day August 11-13 weather forecast has been issued for Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
Thunderstorms which are said to be heavy in the north and west of the country will linger in most parts of Kazakhstan. Cold fronts are to bring squall, strong winds, and possible hail. Temperature is to range between 7-15C during the night and 15-20C during the day in the northern part of the country.
- Snow to fall in northern parts of Kazakhstan
- Storm warnings issued for some rgns of Kazakhstan
- Occasional rain, thunderstorm in store for Kazakhstan on Sept 21
- Weather without precipitation to linger in Kazakhstan
- Storm warnings announced for 9 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to enjoy weather without precipitation on Sept 19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis