Kazakhstan unveils Design and Technology Institute
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Dean of School of Technology of the Kazakh University of Technology and Business Bela Umraliyeva spilled details about the work of the Design and Technology Institute San Alemi (The World of Fashion), financed by a grant from the World Bank.
"We have won the World Bank project. Our goal is to create the industry research institute of design and technology. The institute is purposed to develop wide range popular collections, to help enterprises both develop collections and sell them, and forecast apparel industry market. It will also hold its fairs and fashion shows to enter the worldwide market. In particular, we will target the markets of Russia, Belarus and Turkey," she stressed.
- There is no point in postponing academic year – Education Minister
- 7 new schools to be built in Almaty rgn thanks to Employment roadmap
- Kazakh pupils to attend online test classes Apr 1
- Kazakhstan not to cut salaries of teachers amid coronavirus situation
- Kazakhstan to prepare more than 2,000 online lessons for schoolchildren
- UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education 2020 accepting nominations
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis