Kazakhstan, Turkey military cooperation agreement to be discussed in Senate
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The enlarged meeting of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Defense and Security, considered the bill «On ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on military cooperation», Kazinform correspondent reports.
Timur Dandybayev, vice Minister of Defense, noted that the agreement is of high importance.
«There are a lot of issues that were not touched upon by the previous legislation. In particular, the agreements that were signed in 1993-1994 mainly covered the issues of military education. They did not covered the matters of bilateral military cooperation», added Timur Dandybayev.
The meeting decided to submit the bill for consideration of deputies at a plenary session of the Senate.
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- Kazakhstan's 3rd peace-keeping squadron arrives from Lebanon
- PM Mamin calls for further reduction in COVID-19 spread
- Kazakh PM names regions where epidemiological situation remains challenging
- Mortality due to pneumonia increased 1.9-fold
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hold telephone conversation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis