Kazakhstan took part in Islamic conf of sport ministers in Baku
BAKU. KAZINFORM A Kazakh delegation took part in the IV sitting of the Islamic conference of youth and sport ministers in Baku, our correspondent reports.
Addressing those gathered, director of the youth policy department of the Kazakh Religious Affairs and Civil Society Ministry Askhat Oralov pointed out the initiatives of the Kazakh President's policy article "The Course towards the Future: Modernization of Kazakhstan's Identity", besides, he drew attention to widening international cooperation.
As a result of the sitting, the Youth Strategy of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation for 2019-2020, the Joint Action Plan for 2019-2020 and other documents concerning cooperation in the sphere of youth policy and sport were adopted.
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina makes tennis history by reaching personal best in WTA singles ranking
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with heads of security forces
- Gulmira Dairabayeva named Finance Ministry’s spokesperson
- State of emergency to be lifted in Akmola, Kostanay regions 15 Jan
- Snowfall, blizzard in store for Kazakh capital
- Sandibek Khairov awarded with Aibyn order of 2nd degree posthumously
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis