Kazakhstan to vie for title at World U23 Wrestling Championships
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The World U23 Wrestling Championships will kick off on October 28 in Budapest, Hungary, the National Olympic Committee’s press service informs.
10 Greco-Roman wrestlers of Kazakhstan will vie for the top honors.
The team’s line-up: Amangali Bekbolatov (55kg), Dastan Zarlykhanov (60kg), Yernar Fidakhmetov (63kg), Nurbek Kyzyrov (67kg), Kakharamn Kissymetov (72kg), Tamerlan Shadukayev (77kg), Eugeni Polivadov (82kg), Bauyrzhan Mussin (87kg), Olzhas Syrlybay (97kg), Mansur Shadukayev (130kg).
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Health Minister on actual number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan orders more lung ventilators for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Health Minister names regions with high shortage of medical workers
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Russian doctors arrive in Almaty to join COVID-19 battle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis