Kazakhstan to set up National Geological Service
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan will set up the National Geological Service,» Kazakh Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources Minister Magzum Mirzagaliyev told the Government meeting.
«Kazakhstan has unique mineral raw material base. To date the countries with developed mineral raw material base work at creating conditions for attracting investments into geology and subsoil use. High quality geological information is the key to capital raising,» he noted.
The National Geological Service is called to provide high quality information concerning the country’s subsoil resources and give an opportunity to combine forces of fundamental, and applied science and manufacturing.
- «Healthy Nation» project to reform domestic healthcare system – Minister
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Tokayev suggests speeding up CIS trade and economic coop
- Head of State welcomes economic recovery in EAEU member states
- Kazakhstan to repair over 7,000 km of irrigation networks
- 9 new water reservoirs to be built in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis