Kazakhstan to set up land reform committee
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Prime Minister Askar Mamin charged the Agriculture Ministry to submit draft decisions on the establishment of a land reform committee till the end of the week, Kazinform reports.
The committee is called to make suggestions on further use of land resources.
Earlier, the PM charged to start preparations for distance teaching at secondary schools in the new academic year.
- Kazakhstan reports 7% contraction in freight traffic due to pandemic
- Kazakhstan to conduct online lessons in hygiene and distant learning Sep 1
- Kazakhstan's 3rd peace-keeping squadron arrives from Lebanon
- Needy students to receive computers as COVID-19 pushes classes online
- PM Mamin calls for further reduction in COVID-19 spread
- Astana’s riders claim top spots on Gran Trittico Lombardo podium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis