Kazakhstan to resume fights to Maldives
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Starting from October 4, 2021, Air Astana will be resuming regular flights en route Almaty-Male.
It will fly four times a week on B676 and A321LR, the Telegram Channel of the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Ministry reads.
Further increase of the flight frequency will depend on the epidemiological situation and decisions of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing spread of coronavirus.
All sanitary requirements will be strictly observed onboard.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis