Kazakhstan to prolong state of emergency till the end of April
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A sitting of the State of Emergency State Commission convened today in Nur-Sultan under the chairmanship of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev. It was held via a video conference. Governors and mayors, head of state bodies and law-enforcement agencies took part in it, the Facebook account of the President’s press secretary reads.
The Kazakh President charged to prolong the state of emergency at least till the end of April in the capital city, Almaty, Shymkent and corresponding regions as recommend by the country’s and international virologists.
- President of Turkmenistan presents Kassym-Jomart Tokayev with an Akhal-Teke stallion
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Kazakh President to pay state visit to Turkmenistan
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis