Kazakhstan to open scientific agricultural innovation centre
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The Association of Entrepreneurs of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan will focus next year on five key trends, deputy chairman of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan Leonid Prokopenko said.
"The first direction is realization of the agro-industrial complex potential, development of a scientific agricultural innovation centre, involving competent Kazakhstan's and foreign experts. Secondly, the Association pays great attention to supporting young entrepreneurs and promoting rural entrepreneurship. Thirdly, it is the development of import substitution and cooperation. The fourth task is transfer of technologies and competencies, attraction of the latest technologies. The fifth is the development of green economy suggesting promotion and support of the projects aimed at rational use of natural resources," he resumed.
As stated there, the will centre be founded in Astana.
- Kazakhstan reports rise in cattle numbers
- Kazakhstan observes increased food output in first-half year
- N Kazakhstan: Meat production increased by 8.5%
- EU gives Ukraine €105M to support small business and reforms
- Over 400 t of kumis and almost 1000 t of shubat produced in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to found food committee
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis