Kazakhstan to open new rehabilitation centres
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «10 regions will unveil new rehabilitation centres,» Kazakh PM Askar Mamin said.
The Government is taking all measures to expand the network of disabled children’s rehabilitation services.
As the PM noted it is planned arrange small and medium rehabilitation centres at the primary health care facilities until 2023.
Children’s rehabilitation centres will open in 7 regions, such as Almaty, Atyrau, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, West Kazakhstan and Nur-Sultan, and an early intervention centre in Turkestan region.
Notably, 2020-2025 state healthcare development program provides for opening children’s rehabilitation centres in 10 regions.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Kazakh capital continues good deeds challenge
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announces additional social assistance for people with 1st degree of disability
- Deputy PM surveys pharmaceuticals plant construction progress
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Ecological situation improvement – priority task of Government, Kazakh PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis