Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed a decree On opening of the General Consulate of Kazakhstan in Samarqand (Republic of Uzbekistan), the Akorda press service reports.
The decree takes effect since the day of its signing.
- Kazakh President receives Prosecutor General
- Law on ratifying Agr't between Kazakhstan and Ukraine on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters signed
- Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional holiday
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Kaunas
- Video recap of President’s working week released
- Kazakh President announces date of 1st sitting of the Reforms Council
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis